Are you taking advantage of the latest technology in distance education?
Distance education is taking over the world of education, whether we like it or not. According to Forbes.com, online learning was poised to be a $107 billion industry! Sooner or later, at some point, we will all be studying online, formal or non-formal education. How ready are you as (future) user of the online learning platform? What is online learning? How do we become successful at it? Learn to be a true online learner by not only see it as a normal way of studying, but really get to know the ins and outs of the psychology and philosophy behind it. How to manage personal finance, time, health, relationships and everything that needs to be taken care of so you can succeed in your distance education program.
Are you looking to have a change and breakthrough?
It is not easy being a student while at the same time a senior executive, entrepreneur, or a professional. While billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are college dropouts, this does not say earning a degree is not important to achieve. It does say that life is not defined by a college degree, but it is still important. Elon Musk, Larry Page and Sergey Brin are examples of those who have completed their degrees. There is very little resources out there that is taking students by the hand to graduate, and that is the purpose of this book. It’s a survival guide in online learning. You will learn skills that will be needed to succeed. There are barriers to break and obstacles to overcome, but you will go above and beyond using principals taught in Online Learning M.A.S.T.E.R.Y. Break out the overwhelming routines and take back the control of your daily life. How do you live in the now and start taking actions for your future?
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” Nelson Mandela
The book pages will teach you:
- How to get unstuck and break out of your overwhelming routines.
- How to change your beliefs and thinking about completing your online degree.
- How to take back control of your time and priorities. Your life.
- Discover the secrets about how learning works.
- How you can create more time instantly.
- How to teach your loved ones what you learn, be that example they look up to.
- How to earn more money by having more opportunities in front of you and being able to see these opportunities.
- Learn the secret what most people will never know and discover the potentials within yourself.
- How to experience true freedom and keep it, and much more.
This book is for anyone and everyone who is looking to have a life breakthrough by having the right distance education, especially if you are:
- An executive or a professional looking to study online or already started studying online.
- An entrepreneur looking to sharpen skills, increase your edge, learn together and network with like-minded people
- Studying on campus, or thinking to start on campus.
- Knowing someone in need of help in graduating. You can give them the gift of graduation.
- Facing challenges from people, your spouse, boss, parents, children, friends, pertinent to your studies. You can then have them read this book so they are able to support you instead.
- A lecturer, curriculum maker, Dean, administration, in admission, anyone involved in student’s academic activities, directly or indirectly, so you can address it in your program and increase retention and graduation rate.
- A decision maker in your company, designing your employee benefit system, or responsible for your HR activities processing requests from employees or having employees studying, overseeing them and see how they are progressing.
- An NGO or non-profit organizations giving scholarship or sponsorship to people to study, since your donation is at stake.
- A chief academic whose institutions still don’t have a distance education.
“Online Higher Education is the only way forward in our highly demanding world, today and tomorrow” Atalia
About the author: Atalia has professional experience from years of consulting entrepreneurs, executives and professionals of Fortune 500 companies and helping them figure out what they need to make decision for their companies, organizations, life and education. She finds it fascinating that people are all in need of living in a better life and improving their standard of living. There are many ways to do this, but one main one is through having the right education. Her passion for people and love of travelling both created a great desire and urgency deep in her heart to put everything she learned in writing. This is so she can teach you what she has learned, so you don’t have to repeat the same mistakes other people have when attending distance education. The idea is to be able to give back to this world. Everyone counts. YOU count.
(1) Everyone has the right to education…higher education shall be equally accessible to all…” UN’s Declaration of Human Rights